removable storage

What GP settings will prevent the use of floppy drive and cdrw?

Thank you

It's been an age since I've tied things down, so there may be a better way
of doing this, but I don't remember there being a way to actually prevent
the use of a drive without physically disconnecting it. What I used to do
was hide the drive from My Computer and disable the run command. There's
two separate settings under User Configuration\ Administrative templates for
this.

--

Paul Williams

http://www.msresource.net/