Easter Eggs - Xbox

Has anyone come across any easter eggs or programmer secret stashes in the
Xbox version.
I was thinking that a programmer could easily hide a "secret" location out
in the ocean away from the island.
Maybe below the water.

Sounds crazy...or does it.?

That guy M´Liaq the Liar or whats his name, sports a few...he refers to
"multiplayer" as an unknown term, and also mentions a "Rolf the Uber", Uber
being an expression for something superior (or artificially beefed up or
powerful chars/cars/levels etc.) in gamers circles (german über meaning
over). But, he also mentions a quest involving a sunken statue, which is
actually true. Other eggs i dont really know about...anyone else?

Regards
Linde
--

"Josh Ryan" <wyk7355@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Has anyone come across any easter eggs or programmer secret stashes in the
> Xbox version.
> I was thinking that a programmer could easily hide a "secret" location out
> in the ocean away from the island.
> Maybe below the water.
>
> Sounds crazy...or does it.?

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 23:43:12 +0200, with the help of 10,000 Little
Computer Monkeys (LCM'S) "Linde" <katnap@ofirfjern.dk> wrote:

>That guy M´Liaq the Liar or whats his name, sports a few...he refers to
>"multiplayer" as an unknown term, and also mentions a "Rolf the Uber", Uber
>being an expression for something superior (or artificially beefed up or
>powerful chars/cars/levels etc.) in gamers circles (german über meaning
>over). But, he also mentions a quest involving a sunken statue, which is
>actually true. Other eggs i dont really know about...anyone else?
>
>Regards
>Linde

I don't know about the Xbox version of Morrowind, however there is an
Easter Egg in the PC Bloodmoon expansion. You'll need to complete the
main quest, then search the Skaal village Greathall to find the hidden
BlueDev's Ring of Viewing.

Good Luck! ^_^

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.