windows update error

October 1, 2004 11:39:24 PM

hello,
Every time I try to update windows xp from microsoft update web page
IE returns the following error:
error code : 0x80244010
Any help much appreciated.

More about : windows update error

Anonymous
October 3, 2004 12:34:55 PM

Please visit the experts in the Windows Update newsgroup

Windows Update Is Not Installed
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811269&Product=wupd

The installation of an update from Windows Update unexpectedly stops at zero percent
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836924&Product=wupd

You cannot install some updates or programs
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822798&Product=wupd

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP