windows update error

hello,
Every time I try to update windows xp from microsoft update web page
IE returns the following error:
error code : 0x80244010
Any help much appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows update error

    Please visit the experts in the Windows Update newsgroup

    Windows Update Is Not Installed
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811269&Product=wupd

    The installation of an update from Windows Update unexpectedly stops at zero percent
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836924&Product=wupd

    You cannot install some updates or programs
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822798&Product=wupd

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "adjin" wrote:

    | hello,
    | Every time I try to update windows xp from microsoft update web page
    | IE returns the following error:
    | error code : 0x80244010
    | Any help much appreciated.

Internet Explorer Windows Update Microsoft Windows XP