Date Modified

Is it possible to create a folder and NOT have the date modifed change when
reopened. I'd like the original date modified to stay the same all the tim.
2 answers Last reply
More about date modified

    Any time you open a file, the Modified date changes to the date you opened
    the file.
    The Created date should remain the same. Unless you copy a file from a CD
    or floppy to your machine.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:34685C75-75F1-409D-A782-9604CE380718@microsoft.com,
    LLA <LLA@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > Is it possible to create a folder and NOT have the date modifed
    > change when reopened. I'd like the original date modified to stay
    > the same all the tim.

    Would that be the "Creation Date"? It's easily available.

    "LLA" <LLA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | Is it possible to create a folder and NOT have the date modifed
    change when
    | reopened. I'd like the original date modified to stay the same
    all the tim.

Tim Microsoft Windows XP