Join Standalon NT 4 server to AD

Hi all,

What is involved in joining a standalone NT 4 server to AD? Is a client
upgrade needed a'la win98?

I know that the domain must be in mixed mode, how do I find this out?

--
Sean.

If you're going to use the NT4 Server as a member server you only need to
make it a member of the domain. Nothing else is needed and the domain mode
only affects Domain Controllers, not member servers.

Regards,
/Jimmy
--
Jimmy Andersson, Q Advice AB