Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Lexmark P706 Paper feed does'nt work now...

Tags:
  • Printers
  • Lexmark
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
April 30, 2005 5:43:04 PM

For months the cat use to step on the printer to get to my desk to get to
the window etc! Now I have to manually push the paper in for print outs so
seems he has damaged the feeding mechanism so is there anyway to fix this ?

More about : lexmark p706 paper feed work

April 30, 2005 5:54:11 PM

I would not think so, It seems even Lexmark scrap these on a cost basis. Be
sure you are not pushing the paper in to far, Many moons ago I had one of
these and found that If not very careful you can push the paper to hard, I
doubt the cat has caused this.