Lexmark P706 Paper feed does'nt work now...

For months the cat use to step on the printer to get to my desk to get to
the window etc! Now I have to manually push the paper in for print outs so
seems he has damaged the feeding mechanism so is there anyway to fix this ?
1 answer Last reply
More about lexmark p706 paper feed does work

    I would not think so, It seems even Lexmark scrap these on a cost basis. Be
    sure you are not pushing the paper in to far, Many moons ago I had one of
    these and found that If not very careful you can push the paper to hard, I
    doubt the cat has caused this.

    "Anorak" <00000@00000.000> wrote in message
    > For months the cat use to step on the printer to get to my desk to get to
    > the window etc! Now I have to manually push the paper in for print outs so
    > seems he has damaged the feeding mechanism so is there anyway to fix this
    ?

Printers Lexmark Peripherals