Websites that ships to Asia. Do they even exist??

penguin1

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2006
Websites like zipzoomfly and newegg only ship within the USA.

I tried searching like mad but i still can't find a decent and organized website which ships IT products worldwide. Like to Asia..

any links or recommendations?

Thanks in advance. :wink:

waylander

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2004
I believe that www.frozencpu.com will ship international... anywhere but that the cost of shipping is pretty high and they don't guarantee delivery.

FrozenCPU.com, Inc. does indeed provide international shipping. PayPal is the preferred method for international orders but wire transfers and money orders can also be accepted. International orders may require some forms of identification before processing. Unless otherwise noted all international shipments will be made via selected FedEx or USPS shipping rates. If FedEx or USPS does not ship to the country or area that you reside in, we may not be able process your order, in which case we cancel your order. If the order is too heavy to be shipped via FedEx or USPS, then please contact our staff through the contacts page to see if a solution is possible.

Any international orders may be subject to import tax, duties and/or brokerage fees. We do not charge for this tax, so the customer will have to take care of it separately. You are responsible for, if any customs, duties, taxes, or additional fees your country or the shipping company charges to import these items.

Once the package leaves the borders of the United States there is very little we can do to track the package. We are not responsible for any package that is damaged or lost due to another country's customs or postal service. Shipping time is not guaranteed; shipping cost is also not guaranteed. If the item is lost, damaged, or delayed by the shipping service - we are not responsible. No refunds, credits, or replacements will be given by FrozenCPU.com, Inc.

Please contact our offices for available countries and for more information.

penguin1

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2006
Thanks for the link but www.frozencpu.com only sell enchanements.

do u know of any site that sell things like rams, psu and ship worldwide?