creating a context menu to run program

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

i want to be able to right click on an area of my desktop and select run to
open the run program window or add a specific command to the right click
context menu (i.e. where line up icons, arrange icons, new, and desktop
properties are located)

make sense?

--
Woodzy
sysop at rtdos dot com

http://www.rtdos.com (alt OS for games based on the classics)
http://rtdos.com/webportal (retro computing webportal)
http://d.webring.com/hub?ring=win32 ( Windows 9x / NT / 2k / XP and
Longhorn )
3 answers Last reply
More about creating context menu program
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    This application is free and will do what you want without the need to enter
    the registry or edit keys.
    http://www.baxbex.com/openexpert.html
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

Icons Command Prompt Microsoft Windows XP