Logon script to all directory. not one by one

fernando

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2002

Hi people,
y need a help,

i want to all person in my domain excute a script.(bat file) i know that i
can put a line in the active directory (profile) and add the name of the
script. but i want to know if you know a way to do this to all domain, all
person, not one by one. because my domain have more than 500user.

sorry for my bad english. i speak spanish.
thanks for you attention.
Fernando Calobrides

You can create a GPO and link it to the domain. You can then add the logon
script to the logon script section of the GPO (User properties).

This bypasses the old, and only there for backward compatibility, logon
script section of the user profile.

--

Paul Williams

http://www.msresource.net/
http://forums.msresource.net/

Snoopy

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2001

I assume you are trying to do this at startup.
Have you tried using a group policy? Open the user Configuration section and
under windows settings/scripts and edit the logon script.
Hope that helps