2003 DC's mixed with 2000 DC Not working

Is there anyway to tell if 2 2003 DC's were introduced to a 2000 domain with
2 2000 DC's properly? When the '03's are on things quit working. The person
that set this up has been let go and I'm trying to figure out what he did. A
nightmare? Would it be best to log a support call with MS? Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about 2003 mixed 2000 working

    please explain a little bit what exactly is not working

    --
    Andrei Ungureanu
    www.eventid.net

    "glennw" <glennw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there anyway to tell if 2 2003 DC's were introduced to a 2000 domain
    > with
    > 2 2000 DC's properly? When the '03's are on things quit working. The
    > person
    > that set this up has been let go and I'm trying to figure out what he did.
    > nightmare? Would it be best to log a support call with MS? Thanks

Microsoft Active Directory Windows