ACtive Directory and Crystal Reports

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.exchange2000.active.directory.integration,microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory (More info?)

Does anyone know a way to hook up to Active Directory by using Crystal
Reports. Would like to report on certain information in Active Directory.

The fields I am looking for are mainly user names and other info as well as
the Email addresses listed under SMTP

Thanks
Norman
2 answers Last reply
More about active directory crystal reports
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.exchange2000.active.directory.integration,microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory (More info?)

    Use LDAP protocol.

    OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of
    included script samples are subject to the terms specified at

    "Norman Rosenthal" <norman@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know a way to hook up to Active Directory by using Crystal
    > Reports. Would like to report on certain information in Active Directory.
    >
    > The fields I am looking for are mainly user names and other info as well
    > as the Email addresses listed under SMTP
    >
    > Thanks
    > Norman

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.exchange2000.active.directory.integration,microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory (More info?)

    is there a list so I know what fields are what when using LDAP

    I am looking for a way to pull all proxy addressees that addressees on the
    Email addressee tab

    Thanks
    Norman
    "Kip Ng [MSFT]" <king@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Use LDAP protocol.

    > rights. OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add
    > "Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
    >

    > "Norman Rosenthal" <norman@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know a way to hook up to Active Directory by using Crystal
    >> Reports. Would like to report on certain information in Active
    >> Directory.
    >>
    >> The fields I am looking for are mainly user names and other info as well
    >> as the Email addresses listed under SMTP
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Norman

Crystal Microsoft Active Directory Windows