Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

After installing the new SP2 I cannot open my HP Gallery
program. I kept getting the error message: "Cannot find
file:///C:/program%20files... Make sure the path or
internet address is correct." After working with HP for
several hours their only answer that worked was to restore
my system prior to the SP2 update. Is there anyone out
there that can explain in simple terms how to have both
SP2 and HP Gallery?

Tom wrote:
> After installing the new SP2 I cannot open my HP Gallery
> program. I kept getting the error message: "Cannot find
> file:///C:/program%20files... Make sure the path or
> internet address is correct." After working with HP for
> several hours their only answer that worked was to restore
> my system prior to the SP2 update. Is there anyone out
> there that can explain in simple terms how to have both
> SP2 and HP Gallery?

HP will be your only resource.
Sounds like a MINOR issue where the Gallery is having trouble defining the
actual paths.

--
<- Shenan ->