Best Morrowind walkthrough gone?

Hi all,

There used to be an excellent Morrowind walkthrough (The Unofficial
Elder Scrolls) located at: http://www.m0use.net/~uesp/index.shtml but
it has been offline again for many months now. At one time it was
offline for months and then it suddenly appeared again for a short
time with news about "web host" problems or some such.

Does anyone know what happened to this site and/or if it moved to
another location?

This was the best site for all things Daggerfall, Red Guard and Elder
Scrolls... shame if it disappeared forever.

Idle Eric
4 answers Last reply
More about best morrowind walkthrough gone

    Idle Eric expounded thusly :

    > There used to be an excellent Morrowind walkthrough (The Unofficial
    > Elder Scrolls) located at: http://www.m0use.net/~uesp/index.shtml but
    > it has been offline again for many months now. At one time it was
    > offline for months and then it suddenly appeared again for a short
    > time with news about "web host" problems or some such.

    http://www.uesp.net/

    Alive and well :)

    -mb

    markB wrote:

    > http://www.uesp.net/
    >
    > Alive and well :)

    Ah! I love good news.

    "markB" <mb@netweb.net> wrote in message
    > Idle Eric expounded thusly :
    >
    > > There used to be an excellent Morrowind walkthrough (The Unofficial
    > > Elder Scrolls) located at: http://www.m0use.net/~uesp/index.shtml but
    > > it has been offline again for many months now. At one time it was
    > > offline for months and then it suddenly appeared again for a short
    > > time with news about "web host" problems or some such.
    >
    > http://www.uesp.net/
    >
    > Alive and well :)

    thank you for the link!

    On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:26:01 -0700, "markB" <mb@netweb.net> wrote:

    >Idle Eric expounded thusly :
    >
    >> There used to be an excellent Morrowind walkthrough (The Unofficial
    >> Elder Scrolls) located at: http://www.m0use.net/~uesp/index.shtml but
    >> it has been offline again for many months now. At one time it was
    >> offline for months and then it suddenly appeared again for a short
    >> time with news about "web host" problems or some such.
    >
    >http://www.uesp.net/
    >
    >Alive and well :)
    >

    >-mb

    Thank you! This time I'm gonna make the whole site available
    offline... now I can continue my game ;-)

    Idle Eric

Games Video Games