Thanks for the info.
For the second graph which measures the entire system consumption. may i know what graphic card and hard drive is being used?
They are using the following:
* 2 discs Western DIGITAL Raptor 74 Go 10.000 turns/minute
* Zalman food 460 Watts
* NVIDIA GeForce 6800 WP 256 Mo NCV-Express train
* DDR1: 2x512 Mo RAM DDR-400 Corsair Pro TwinX1024 2-2-2-5
* DDR2: 2x512 Mo RAM Micron DDR2-533 3-3-3-8
* DDR2: 2x512 Mo RAM Corsair DDR2-667 4-4-4-12 for certain tests of overclocking
* Reader of DVD PlextorYou can read about it here.
The article is written in French so the translation isn't perfect.
If you want to know the power consumption of some current video cards then click the following links:http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/video/display/evga-7900gt_4.htmlhttp://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/video/display/powercolor-x1800gto_6.htmlhttp://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/video/display/gpu-consumption2006_4.html