root CA

BigPotato

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2005

Hi,

I have a root CA harddrive crashed on me, so I designated another
server to be the root CA. I did a restore the backup from the database

to the new server but now whenever I am trying to request a new
certificate, it is still pointed to the old server. What can I do?

Thanks.

Rename the new server to the original servers name

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555012

Regards
Mark Dormer