Determining Users Logged into Domain

I want to generate a list of all the users who are logged into my domain at
any given time without going thru event logs.

The only solution I have found is explained in the below article:

http://www.jsifaq.com/SUBN/tip6700/rh6791.htm

Does anyone know of other solutions either native or 3rd party? I am using
Windows 2000 Server.

Thanks,
1 answer Last reply
More about determining users logged domain

    "Ken Clark" <Ken Clark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I want to generate a list of all the users who are logged into my domain
    at
    > any given time without going thru event logs.
    >
    > The only solution I have found is explained in the below article:
    >
    > http://www.jsifaq.com/SUBN/tip6700/rh6791.htm
    >
    > Does anyone know of other solutions either native or 3rd party? I am
    using
    > Windows 2000 Server.

    There is no direct, built-in way to do this so
    scripts (or third party products) are your only
    choice.

    There is no fool proof way to do it. (Since
    you might not get back an answer for some
    machines.)

    Even logs are not fully reliable.

    --
    Herb Martin