a global group cannot have a cross-domain member

I want to add a root Domain User Account with enterprise rights all over my
forest to my Domain Admins Global Group in a child Domain. But I cannot do
that, It shows me this error:

a global group cannot have a cross-domain member

I also tried doing it by using ADSI but it didnt function.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Oswaldo.

Global groups can only have members that are in the same domain.

I recommend doing some reading...

Note URL will probably wrap...

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/standard/proddocs/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/standard/proddocs/en-us/sag_AdunderstandGroups.asp?frame=true

www.joeware.net