Login script not running

In my organisation we have resourcr domain and user account domain. All
machines in resource domain and users account in user account domain.Trust
established properly between these domain.
We have configured login script for the users thru their profile. Path of
the script in users profile is ok. But login script is not at all executing.

If we execute command( in run ) \\domaincontroller name\netlogon, it asks
authentication.

But the user logged in is authenticated user only. Is there any problem in
active directory ar any services... netlogon running properly, PRC service
running properly.

Jagadeesh Prashanth.

If it's asking for authentication, then that user doesn't have access.

Check that the user object or group that the user is a member of has
permissions to the share and the folder. By default, they won't if they
reside in different domains.

--

Paul Williams

http://www.msresource.net/