I have accidently deleted my account and cannot seem to recreate my account
as COMPUTER ADMINISTRATOR...How do I get from a LIMITED to the Computer
Administrator.....Could someone please help...(Step by step)
Thanks!
--
Kenglert55

Original Administrator Account Does Not Appear During Friendly Logon Method
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;281992&Product=winxp

Enable Administrator account on Welcome Screen
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_admin_ok.htm

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Kenglert55" wrote:

| I have accidently deleted my account and cannot seem to recreate my account
| as COMPUTER ADMINISTRATOR...How do I get from a LIMITED to the Computer
| Administrator.....Could someone please help...(Step by step)
| Thanks!
| --
| Kenglert55

Hi.

You can't access that level from a limited user account. You will have to
logon with the default administrator account or with your own.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone