chikitapapa

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2006
Have any of you guys used the bill me later option, if so was, did you have any problems or anything worth mentioning. Also, how much extra did you end up paying becuase of interest.

shadowduck

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2006
Have any of you guys used the bill me later option, if so was, did you have any problems or anything worth mentioning. Also, how much extra did you end up paying becuase of interest.

Don't use it, its a "store credit card" type thinger with around a 24% internet rate.

VG2k2

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2006
Dont do it the interest rate is outrageous throw your money in the bank and save yeah it sucks having to wait for the computer you want now but, youll thank me when your building your next computer and not still paying on this build.

As noted, it's essentially store credit at an outrageous interest rate...but, I've seen Newegg offer no interest for 6 months when using the bill me later option...if you can pay it off before the six month is up, it's not a bad deal...