How an I get the Icon back in the tray for the Canon i969 ?

"herbzee" <her.ky@verizon.net> wrote in message
> How an I get the Icon back in the tray for the Canon i969 ?

Where is the icon at the moment?

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

bill

"herbzee" <her.ky@verizon.net> wrote

>> How an I get the Icon back in the tray for the Canon i969 ?

It may be as simple as finding the "tool" in your Start menu and
re-enabling the feature.

But if you can't find it, or the option is not available, then just
uninstall the printer drivers, restart the computer, and re-install the
drivers.