Internet Explorer Group Policy to not save temporary inter..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy,microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory (More info?)

I have 2 windows 2003 terminal services servers and i would like to restrict
internet explorer to not save temporary internet files, or keep it to a very
small size.

Internet Exploer settings:

11.. Internet Explorer - don't save temporary IE files or keep to 5mb
maximum

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Chris Thunell
cthunell@pierceassociates.com

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 07:42:56 -0500, "Chris Thunell" <cthunell@pierceassociates.com> wrote:

>I have 2 windows 2003 terminal services servers and i would like to restrict
>internet explorer to not save temporary internet files, or keep it to a very
>small size.
>
>Internet Exploer settings:
>
> 11.. Internet Explorer - don't save temporary IE files or keep to 5mb
>maximum
>
>Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>Chris Thunell
>cthunell@pierceassociates.com

See tip 6403 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com
Once you set Preference Mode, you can expand the Advanced tab and do it in Corporate Settings.

Jerold Schulman
Windows Server MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com