Event ID: 1000
Date: 08/03/2005
Time: 10:27:14
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: Mydomain_PDC
Windows cannot access the registry information at
\\mydomain.com\sysvol\mydomain.com\Policies\{31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB
984F9}\Machine\registry.pol with (13).

Thanks for any help in advance.

Shana
3 answers Last reply
More about event 1000 error domain controll

    Happens when WinXP SP2 trying to read a older GPO version.
    Open up and save GPO.

    "Shana" <shana@londoncc!co!uk> wrote in message
    > I am getting this error (see below) every 5 mins on all the domain
    > controllers. I cannot find any references to "with 13" error code. I am
    > assuming the group policy has become corrupted or error made during the
    GPO
    > creation. How can I track this down or fix this?
    >
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: Userenv
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 1000
    > Date: 08/03/2005
    > Time: 10:27:14
    > User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
    > Computer: Mydomain_PDC
    > Windows cannot access the registry information at

    \\mydomain.com\sysvol\mydomain.com\Policies\{31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB
    > 984F9}\Machine\registry.pol with (13).
    >

    > Thanks for any help in advance.
    >
    > Shana

    Happens when WinXP SP2 trying to read a older GPO version.
    Open up and save GPO.

    "Shana" <shana@londoncc!co!uk> wrote in message
    > I am getting this error (see below) every 5 mins on all the domain
    > controllers. I cannot find any references to "with 13" error code. I am
    > assuming the group policy has become corrupted or error made during the
    GPO
    > creation. How can I track this down or fix this?
    >
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: Userenv
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 1000
    > Date: 08/03/2005
    > Time: 10:27:14
    > User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
    > Computer: Mydomain_PDC
    > Windows cannot access the registry information at

    \\mydomain.com\sysvol\mydomain.com\Policies\{31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB
    > 984F9}\Machine\registry.pol with (13).
    >

    > Thanks for any help in advance.
    >
    > Shana

    Thank you for your message. I have looked at those but have since then
    discovered that the registry.pol had 0 bytes in machine directory. Managed
    replace that from an old backup. Seems to have cured the problem for now.

    Thanks,

    Shana

    "Henrik Johansson" <nospam_Henrik[DOT]Johansson[AT]mh[DOT]se> wrote in
    message news:%23V1IopPJFHA.3340@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
    > Happens when WinXP SP2 trying to read a older GPO version.
    > Open up and save GPO.
    >
    > "Shana" <shana@londoncc!co!uk> wrote in message
    > > I am getting this error (see below) every 5 mins on all the domain
    > > controllers. I cannot find any references to "with 13" error code. I am
    > > assuming the group policy has become corrupted or error made during the
    > GPO
    > > creation. How can I track this down or fix this?
    > >
    > > Event Type: Error
    > > Event Source: Userenv
    > > Event Category: None
    > > Event ID: 1000
    > > Date: 08/03/2005
    > > Time: 10:27:14
    > > User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
    > > Computer: Mydomain_PDC
    > > Windows cannot access the registry information at

    \\mydomain.com\sysvol\mydomain.com\Policies\{31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB
    > > 984F9}\Machine\registry.pol with (13).
    > >

    > > Thanks for any help in advance.
    > >
    > > Shana

Domain Event Id Active Directory Windows