Domain Default Group Policy Password lockout setting

We have set the password lockout policy on the domain GP. Works great.

But we don't want some users accounts, etc to abide by this password lockout
policy.

Any suggestions on how we can configure a few users to not be governed by
the default lockout policy?

Thanks!

Move those users to another domain that does not have password policy. This
policy is per-domain, with no exception.

--

Sincerely,
Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE+M MCSA+M MCP+I
"talon85" <talon85@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have set the password lockout policy on the domain GP. Works great.
>
> But we don't want some users accounts, etc to abide by this password
> lockout
> policy.
>
> Any suggestions on how we can configure a few users to not be governed by
> the default lockout policy?
>
> Thanks!

You can't, that policy is domain wide.

joe