Windows active directory, listing users applications/proce..

Hi guys, i know that there is a way in AD to list the the users running apps
and/or processes, but i just cant find it. Can someone point me in the right
direction? Also, we have SP 2 with the windows firewall enabled on all our
systems, will the windows firewall interfere with the use of this tool?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about windows active directory listing users applications proce

    There isn't. AD has nothing to do with tracking process and apps users run.

    joe

    www.joeware.net

    Michael Hughes wrote:
    > Hi guys, i know that there is a way in AD to list the the users running apps
    > and/or processes, but i just cant find it. Can someone point me in the right
    > direction? Also, we have SP 2 with the windows firewall enabled on all our
    > systems, will the windows firewall interfere with the use of this tool?
    >
    > Thanks

Firewalls Microsoft Active Directory Windows