Windows active directory, listing users applications/proce..

Hi guys, i know that there is a way in AD to list the the users running apps
and/or processes, but i just cant find it. Can someone point me in the right
direction? Also, we have SP 2 with the windows firewall enabled on all our
systems, will the windows firewall interfere with the use of this tool?

Thanks

There isn't. AD has nothing to do with tracking process and apps users run.

joe

www.joeware.net