I was trying to play a DVD and the media player said that I needed a decoder.
I then downloaded one of the decoders that XP recommended. I am able to start
playing a DVD, but without the picture, just the sound. What do I do to get
the picture and the sound?

Get all the codec required. Also, is this a commercial DVD
and if so how was it encoded?

"Jared Litke" <Jared Litke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message