user administrative rights on local pc

Hi,
just installed test AD. Logged in as AD user and cannot install programs.
I want to know how to give to a user administrator rights on workstation
when log in to AD.
I created GPO in MMC and cannot find a way how to do that.
Thanks.
Michael.

MLA! wrote:
> Hi,
> just installed test AD. Logged in as AD user and cannot install programs.
> I want to know how to give to a user administrator rights on workstation
> when log in to AD.
> I created GPO in MMC and cannot find a way how to do that.

Just answered to similiar question few posts below. You can use
restricted groups:
http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/Using-Restricted-Groups.html
http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/w2k3/gp/group_policy_security_restricted_group.htm
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/sag_scerestrictgroups.mspx