Deleting 'orphaned' redirection folders

Is there a way to delete a folder that was a redirected 'My Documents'
folder on a Win2K server after the users account has been deleted?

Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about deleting orphaned redirection folders

    Are you asking how to manually delete the folder because you don't have
    rights to it? If so, you just need to take ownership of the folder
    first. Once you take ownership of it, you can change the permissions
    and delete it. The process is described here:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308421&sd=tech

    If that is not what you meant, elaborate a bit and I'll be happy to
    help.

    Regards,
    Rick

My Documents Microsoft Active Directory Windows