Deleting 'orphaned' redirection folders

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
March 15, 2005 7:10:15 PM

Is there a way to delete a folder that was a redirected 'My Documents'
folder on a Win2K server after the users account has been deleted?

Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 7:10:16 PM

Are you asking how to manually delete the folder because you don't have
rights to it? If so, you just need to take ownership of the folder
first. Once you take ownership of it, you can change the permissions
and delete it. The process is described here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308421&sd=tech

If that is not what you meant, elaborate a bit and I'll be happy to
help.

Regards,
Rick
!