computer configuration versus user configuration issue

Situation:
I have 2 OU's on the same level in a domain, one containing a server, the
other containing an user. The GPO for the server-OU has settings edited for
computer configuration. The GPO for the user-OU has the same settings edited
for user configuration. What does happen when the user connects to the sever?
Do the computer configuration settings for the server override the settings
defined for the user, or the other way around? Or are there no settings in
user/computer configuration that can interfere with eachother?

Brgd,

Kid Kooijmans

Hi Kid,

When a user logs into the server, the settings from the server gpo will
apply to the computer, and the settings for user which u have configured for
the user gpo will apply for the user who has currently logged in.
user configuration and computer configuration wont conflit with each.
Generally gpos apply cumulatively.