Need Screen Saver / Lock Workstation GPO for Computer, not..

I have some people who use desktops in the office, then take laptops
on the road. Common enough. The problem is that they have issues with
the screen saver going on in the middle of a PowerPoint presenation and
locking the computer, making them stop to unlock it. A simple fix
would be...

Is there a way to apply a screen saver in the Computer Configuration of
a GPO rather than the User Config?

Thanks

Thanks Paul. We actually went over that briefly not more than a couple
months ago in the 2273(?) class. It's amazing how quickly I manage to
forget things I don't use every day.

You can use GPO Loopback processing to apply user settings to computers.

--

Paul Williams

http://www.msresource.net/
http://forums.msresource.net/