how to Create Container has its name more than 64character

Active Directory would not allow me to create containerwith name greater than
64
characters.
Do anyone resolve my issue .
how to Create Container has its name more than 64character.
1 answer Last reply
More about create container 64character

    "=?Utf-8?B?TXVoYW1tYWQgQWxpIGtoYW4=?="
    <MuhammadAlikhan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

    > Active Directory would not allow me to create containerwith name
    > greater than 64
    > characters.
    > Do anyone resolve my issue .
    > how to Create Container has its name more than 64character.

    You can't. The 'cn' attribute is limited in the schema to 64 characters.

    HTH,

    Wayne Tilton

Microsoft Active Directory Windows