More monet mods: Sweeaatt

I was getting tired of waiting to sell all the good stuff my level 16 Nord
samurai girl (custom class, fighter with good charisma) had looted early on.
The stuff I got was entirely from the southern parts (no further north or
east to ald-ruhn,) mostly from around vivec, caldera and so on.
There was a special orc armour set, Lord's mail (worth over 100000), several
jinks glass daggers (over 6000 each), a daedric long sword (40000 or so, too
heavy for me :(, indoril armour set, gold armour stuff and so on.
I tried to sell some to creeper and mudcrap, but it took way too many days.

I dl some mods which add new merchants to balmora. 1 mod is specially good,
as it gives all merchants 5-10 times more money than original. Sweeat

What MOD please for the new merchants?

"AseStar" <a s e s t a r @ s t a r t . n o> wrote in message
> I was getting tired of waiting to sell all the good stuff my level 16 Nord
> samurai girl (custom class, fighter with good charisma) had looted early
on.
> The stuff I got was entirely from the southern parts (no further north or
> east to ald-ruhn,) mostly from around vivec, caldera and so on.
> There was a special orc armour set, Lord's mail (worth over 100000),
several
> jinks glass daggers (over 6000 each), a daedric long sword (40000 or so,
too
> heavy for me :(, indoril armour set, gold armour stuff and so on.
> I tried to sell some to creeper and mudcrap, but it took way too many
days.

> I dl some mods which add new merchants to balmora. 1 mod is specially
good,
> as it gives all merchants 5-10 times more money than original. Sweeat

Well.. there is "pandora the merchant" mod, which adds a girl named Pandora
in Southwall corner club.

Other one is more cooler, it's named something like "ZED merchant". He is
near mage the armorer shop in balmora, he sells swords of Uber types, while
can buy any thing from you. Have about 1mill gold, each day!

Mod which gives EVERY regular merchant more money is called
"Executor_Zurgs_Merchant_Money_Mod.zip"

"Oldun" <nospam@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> What MOD please for the new merchants?
>

> "AseStar" <a s e s t a r @ s t a r t . n o> wrote in message
> > I was getting tired of waiting to sell all the good stuff my level 16
Nord
> > samurai girl (custom class, fighter with good charisma) had looted early
> on.
> > The stuff I got was entirely from the southern parts (no further north
or
> > east to ald-ruhn,) mostly from around vivec, caldera and so on.
> > There was a special orc armour set, Lord's mail (worth over 100000),
> several
> > jinks glass daggers (over 6000 each), a daedric long sword (40000 or so,
> too
> > heavy for me :(, indoril armour set, gold armour stuff and so on.
> > I tried to sell some to creeper and mudcrap, but it took way too many
> days.
> >
> > I dl some mods which add new merchants to balmora. 1 mod is specially
> good,
> > as it gives all merchants 5-10 times more money than original. Sweeat

Interesting; I searched Google, Morrowind Summit and USEP.net with no luck
finding
Executor_Zurgs_Merchant_Money_Mod

Thanks for your reply,
oldun

> Well.. there is "pandora the merchant" mod, which adds a girl named
Pandora
> in Southwall corner club.
>
> Other one is more cooler, it's named something like "ZED merchant". He is
> near mage the armorer shop in balmora, he sells swords of Uber types,
while
> can buy any thing from you. Have about 1mill gold, each day!
>
> Mod which gives EVERY regular merchant more money is called
> "Executor_Zurgs_Merchant_Money_Mod.zip"
>

> "Oldun" <nospam@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> > What MOD please for the new merchants?
> >

> > "AseStar" <a s e s t a r @ s t a r t . n o> wrote in message
> > > I was getting tired of waiting to sell all the good stuff my level 16
> Nord
> > > samurai girl (custom class, fighter with good charisma) had looted
early
> > on.
> > > The stuff I got was entirely from the southern parts (no further north
> or
> > > east to ald-ruhn,) mostly from around vivec, caldera and so on.
> > > There was a special orc armour set, Lord's mail (worth over 100000),
> > several
> > > jinks glass daggers (over 6000 each), a daedric long sword (40000 or
so,
> > too
> > > heavy for me :(, indoril armour set, gold armour stuff and so on.
> > > I tried to sell some to creeper and mudcrap, but it took way too many
> > days.
> > >
> > > I dl some mods which add new merchants to balmora. 1 mod is specially
> > good,
> > > as it gives all merchants 5-10 times more money than original. Sweeat

well if you need mods, go here, http://mwsource.com/

i found its one of the best mod site there is.

for more money, check out this mod:
http://mwsource.com/center/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=471

give all non-custom merchants a HUGE money boost

"Oldun" <nospam@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> What MOD please for the new merchants?
>

> "AseStar" <a s e s t a r @ s t a r t . n o> wrote in message
> > I was getting tired of waiting to sell all the good stuff my level 16
Nord
> > samurai girl (custom class, fighter with good charisma) had looted early
> on.
> > The stuff I got was entirely from the southern parts (no further north
or
> > east to ald-ruhn,) mostly from around vivec, caldera and so on.
> > There was a special orc armour set, Lord's mail (worth over 100000),
> several
> > jinks glass daggers (over 6000 each), a daedric long sword (40000 or so,
> too
> > heavy for me :(, indoril armour set, gold armour stuff and so on.
> > I tried to sell some to creeper and mudcrap, but it took way too many
> days.
> >
> > I dl some mods which add new merchants to balmora. 1 mod is specially
> good,
> > as it gives all merchants 5-10 times more money than original. Sweeat

Great information. 8)

Many thanks,
oldun

"Dushichka" <pseudibawoterop@sillynames.com> wrote in message
> well if you need mods, go here, http://mwsource.com/
>
> i found its one of the best mod site there is.
>
> for more money, check out this mod:
> http://mwsource.com/center/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=471
>
> give all non-custom merchants a HUGE money boost
>

> "Oldun" <nospam@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> > What MOD please for the new merchants?
> >

> > "AseStar" <a s e s t a r @ s t a r t . n o> wrote in message
> > > I was getting tired of waiting to sell all the good stuff my level 16
> Nord
> > > samurai girl (custom class, fighter with good charisma) had looted
early
> > on.
> > > The stuff I got was entirely from the southern parts (no further north
> or
> > > east to ald-ruhn,) mostly from around vivec, caldera and so on.
> > > There was a special orc armour set, Lord's mail (worth over 100000),
> > several
> > > jinks glass daggers (over 6000 each), a daedric long sword (40000 or
so,
> > too
> > > heavy for me :(, indoril armour set, gold armour stuff and so on.
> > > I tried to sell some to creeper and mudcrap, but it took way too many
> > days.
> > >
> > > I dl some mods which add new merchants to balmora. 1 mod is specially
> > good,
> > > as it gives all merchants 5-10 times more money than original. Sweeat

Hmm.. Let's see..
Go to morrowind summit, that's
http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modcontrols/mods.asp
Click on SEARCH button, a new window opens.
In top right "SEARCH mods by:" Field, search for title "Executor" or
"merchant" , and sort by downloads, you'll find ZED the merchant, and
Executor_Zurgs_Merchant_Money_Mod very easitly.

Hth

> Interesting; I searched Google, Morrowind Summit and USEP.net with no luck
> finding
> Executor_Zurgs_Merchant_Money_Mod
>
> Thanks for your reply,
> oldun
>

> "AseStar" <a s e s t a r @ s t a r t . n o> wrote in message
> > Well.. there is "pandora the merchant" mod, which adds a girl named
> Pandora
> > in Southwall corner club.
> >
> > Other one is more cooler, it's named something like "ZED merchant". He
is
> > near mage the armorer shop in balmora, he sells swords of Uber types,
> while
> > can buy any thing from you. Have about 1mill gold, each day!
> >
> > Mod which gives EVERY regular merchant more money is called
> > "Executor_Zurgs_Merchant_Money_Mod.zip"
> >

> > "Oldun" <nospam@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> > > What MOD please for the new merchants?
> > >

> > > "AseStar" <a s e s t a r @ s t a r t . n o> wrote in message
> > Nord
> early
> > > on.
> > or
> > > several
> so,
> > > too
> > > days.

> > > good,
Sweeat

Oops! Forgot to mention tha you need all 3 games, mw bm and tb for that
Zurgs money mod to work..