Epson R800 Service Reset

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
May 4, 2005 12:27:08 PM

Does anyone know how to reset the R800 manually, following the service
prompt stating that "Parts in the printer are at the end of their service
life....etc"? BTW, I am already familiar with the SSC Software, but that
doesn't seem to work.

TIA
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 6:56:12 PM

Most of the newer Epson's require proprietary software to reset the
waste ink counter.

Art

Siggy wrote:

> Does anyone know how to reset the R800 manually, following the service
> prompt stating that "Parts in the printer are at the end of their service
> life....etc"? BTW, I am already familiar with the SSC Software, but that
> doesn't seem to work.
>
> TIA

Anonymous
January 3, 2010 9:01:40 AM

ssc software that I have will not work on Vista but it does with XP
!