Epson R800 Service Reset

Does anyone know how to reset the R800 manually, following the service
prompt stating that "Parts in the printer are at the end of their service
life....etc"? BTW, I am already familiar with the SSC Software, but that
doesn't seem to work.

TIA
2 answers Last reply
More about epson r800 service reset

    Most of the newer Epson's require proprietary software to reset the
    waste ink counter.

    Art

    Siggy wrote:

    > Does anyone know how to reset the R800 manually, following the service
    > prompt stating that "Parts in the printer are at the end of their service
    > life....etc"? BTW, I am already familiar with the SSC Software, but that
    > doesn't seem to work.
    >
    > TIA

  2. ssc software that I have will not work on Vista but it does with XP

Printers Epson Peripherals