HP 8450 or Epson 320 - 1 more question

Sorry to bother, but I thought of one more thing:

About the inks --

is it better to have the Epson setup with 6 individual ink tanks?

Or is the HP setup, with 3 inks plus black, better? And how much of a hassle
is it to swap the grey ink for the black ink in the HP model? Come to think
of it, how in fact do you know when you need to swap them?

Once again, thanks a lot!
1 answer Last reply
More about 8450 epson question

    Sarah Feliz wrote:

    >Sorry to bother, but I thought of one more thing:
    >
    >About the inks --
    >
    >is it better to have the Epson setup with 6 individual ink tanks?
    >
    >Or is the HP setup, with 3 inks plus black, better? And how much of a hassle
    >is it to swap the grey ink for the black ink in the HP model? Come to think
    >of it, how in fact do you know when you need to swap them?
    >
    >Once again, thanks a lot!

    The advantage of the Epson is that you replace only the ink that ran
    out. On the downside the printer has a tendency to clog when you let it
    sit idle a bit. The HP provides you with a new printhead on each
    cartridge change however if you do not use all of the colors equally you
    may have to ditch a little of the colors you did not empty totally.

    The Canon IP4000 is your best bet, the most economical and produces
    equal to and better results faster than these two printers. See
    www.pcmag.com and go to the review section and do a search.

Printers Hewlett Packard Epson Peripherals