How to extend Active Directory Schema through LDAP APi

How to extend Active Directory Schema through LDAP APi provided by microsoft
if any one have done that before or have sample code of simply extending
schema by just adding a single attribute or class ,
I'll b ehighly thankful for this regard

Muhammad,

Take a look at the WROX professional ADSI book. This has extensive
examples. Also, I would always suggest working with derivative classes
rather than extending any of the AD base-classes.

--
Ryan Hanisco
MCSE, MCDBA

"Muhammad Ali khan" <MuhammadAlikhan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in