Help with Theif Guild mission

I am on the mission where I have to get New-Shoes out of Peligrad jail.
Sugar-lips says "go to Ence and get the dwemer artefacts" blah blah blah

When i get to the shop, there are no dwemer artifacts, well in that i cant
find them.
Where are they? ;(

Dushichka wrote:

> When i get to the shop, there are no dwemer artifacts, well in that i cant
> find them.

It's in the upper level of the shop, inside a locked container. I recall
as I searched for that thing without much success until I got the idea
to look upstairs, too. :)

Peter

Hell, I've always *bought* the damn artifact from Ence! You buy it from him
and then confront him with it! Not very thieflike, though...

"Peter Strempel" <peterstrempel@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Dushichka wrote:
>
> > When i get to the shop, there are no dwemer artifacts, well in that i
cant
> > find them.
>
> It's in the upper level of the shop, inside a locked container. I recall
> as I searched for that thing without much success until I got the idea
> to look upstairs, too. :)
>

> Peter

How the hell you do that?

Also, can you be more specific cause i've looked all around and cant find
it.

Dushichka wrote:

> How the hell you do that?
>
> Also, can you be more specific cause i've looked all around and cant find
> it.

The locked box you want is on the top shelf upstairs. It does not look
big enough to hold the item but rather like a normal cash box.

> "DoomMunky" <MunkyNorth@literotica.org> wrote in message
>
>>Hell, I've always *bought* the damn artifact from Ence! You buy it from
>
> him
>
>>and then confront him with it! Not very thieflike, though...
>>
>>>Peter

well i looked in there and all there was was a training access key and a lot
of gold.
could it be a mod thats mucking it up?

"Michael W. Ryder" <mwryder@_worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Dushichka wrote:
>
> > How the hell you do that?
> >
> > Also, can you be more specific cause i've looked all around and cant
find
> > it.
> >

> The locked box you want is on the top shelf upstairs. It does not look
> big enough to hold the item but rather like a normal cash box.
>

> > "DoomMunky" <MunkyNorth@literotica.org> wrote in message
> >
> >>Hell, I've always *bought* the damn artifact from Ence! You buy it from
> >
> > him
> >
> >>and then confront him with it! Not very thieflike, though...

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:40:57 +0100, with the help of 10,000 Little
Computer Monkeys (LCM'S) "Dushichka" <pseudibawoterop@sillynames.com>
wrote:

I think the item is in a Cabinet attached to the wall upstairs near the
table. Though I can't remember if the cabinet is locked or not...

>well i looked in there and all there was was a training access key and a lot
>of gold.
>could it be a mod thats mucking it up?
>
>"Michael W. Ryder" <mwryder@_worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>> Dushichka wrote:
>>
>> > How the hell you do that?
>> >
>> > Also, can you be more specific cause i've looked all around and cant
>find
>> > it.
>> >

>> The locked box you want is on the top shelf upstairs. It does not look
>> big enough to hold the item but rather like a normal cash box.

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:57:20 +0100, "Dushichka"
<pseudibawoterop@sillynames.com> wrote:

>How the hell you do that?
>
>Also, can you be more specific cause i've looked all around and cant find
>it.

He's a trader, so it shows up in his trade screen. If you want to steal
it, though, I believe it's in a chest by his bed upstairs.
--
Greg Johnson
"The POP3 server service depends on the SMTP server service,

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:40:57 +0100, "Dushichka"
<pseudibawoterop@sillynames.com> wrote:

>well i looked in there and all there was was a training access key and a lot
>of gold.
>could it be a mod thats mucking it up?

It must be a mod, as there is no 'training access key' in the unmodified
game.

--
Greg Johnson
"The POP3 server service depends on the SMTP server service,
which failed to start because of the following error: The
operation completed successfully." (Windows NT Server v3.51)

well thanks for all the help guys.
I still couldn't find it so I just editor to place one upstairs.

thanks Bethesda for making the game an unlimited experience
"FTA" <FTA@fake.email> wrote in message
> On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:40:57 +0100, with the help of 10,000 Little
> Computer Monkeys (LCM'S) "Dushichka" <pseudibawoterop@sillynames.com>
> wrote:
>
> I think the item is in a Cabinet attached to the wall upstairs near the
> table. Though I can't remember if the cabinet is locked or not...
>
> >well i looked in there and all there was was a training access key and a
lot
> >of gold.
> >could it be a mod thats mucking it up?
> >
> >"Michael W. Ryder" <mwryder@_worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> >find
> >> >

> >> The locked box you want is on the top shelf upstairs. It does not look
> >> big enough to hold the item but rather like a normal cash box.
>

> That's my 2¢,
>
> FTA
>

> "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the
silence of our friends."

> -Martin Luther King Jr.

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:14:59 +0100, "Dushichka"
<pseudibawoterop@sillynames.com> wrote:

>I am on the mission where I have to get New-Shoes out of Peligrad jail.
>Sugar-lips says "go to Ence and get the dwemer artefacts" blah blah blah
>
>When i get to the shop, there are no dwemer artifacts, well in that i cant
>find them.
>Where are they? ;(

When I go there I normally just buy them - they're under 100 gold
after all...