Import users into Active Directory

Hi I'm trying to import a large number of users in to Active
Directory, I need to do this frequently. I've tried some of the
Microsoft command line tools CSVDE (I think). Can anyone recommend
anything easy to use?

SW,

For something more robust and flexible look to using ADSI. This will let
you use different kinds of sources and will give you all kinds of logical
and looping abilities within your import. There are a number of good
sources.

I like to use the WROX ADSI book with ASP as my front end for utilities...
but that is just a personal preference.
--
Ryan Hanisco
MCSE, MCDBA