Importing users into Active Directory

Hi I'm trying to import a large number of users in to Active
Directory, I need to do this frequently. I've tried some of the
Microsoft command line tools CSVDE (I think). Can anyone recommend
anything easy to use?
2 answers Last reply
More about importing users active directory

    Not really. The other options are a custom script or app or LDIFDE. But
    LDIFDE is more complex than CSVDE.

    Are you having any problems that we can possibly help with?

    --

    Paul Williams

    http://www.msresource.net/
    http://forums.msresource.net/

    <refreshing_change@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    > Hi I'm trying to import a large number of users in to Active
    > Directory, I need to do this frequently. I've tried some of the
    > Microsoft command line tools CSVDE (I think). Can anyone recommend
    > anything easy to use?

    Perhaps a bit more tedious in fact, but more flexible
    is the "brother" command: LDIFDE.exe.

    Also there are VB scripts to do this, and these can
    be use as given or modified by you.

    Look for the following using Google:

    [ ADSI Scriptomatic site:microsoft.com ]

    Yes, "scriptomatic" is really the name.

    Also just using some search like:

    [ vbs | "Vb scripting" "active directory" bulk users ]

    You probably don't need the "site:microsoft.com" or the
    similar (but web wide) "microsoft:" collection.

Active Directory Microsoft Command Line Windows