bow quest?

I am having trouble with a quest the spymaster sent me on...I am suppose to
find a ancestral bow in some caves for the tribe leaders and CAN'T
Any advice?
Tania
4 answers Last reply
More about quest

    "Metis Artist" <Talisa(remove)@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > I am having trouble with a quest the spymaster sent me on...I am suppose
    > find a ancestral bow in some caves for the tribe leaders and CAN'T
    > Any advice?

    Perhaps Detect Enchanment will help when you get close enough. (If bow is
    enchanted as well as named.)

    On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 02:54:18 GMT, "Metis Artist"
    <Talisa(remove)@shaw.ca> wrote:

    >I am having trouble with a quest the spymaster sent me on...I am suppose to
    >find a ancestral bow in some caves for the tribe leaders and CAN'T
    >Any advice?

    I hope you've saved recently, as sometimes this quest is buggy. You have
    to go through many caverns before you get to the bow, which is held by a
    named ghost in an area of underground ruins. When you defeat the ghost
    and find the bow, save immediately in a new slot, to avoid going through
    that again. I believe you have to go through four different cavervs
    before you get there, though it may be more.
    --
    Greg Johnson
    "The POP3 server service depends on the SMTP server service,

    I just did the same quest and realized, as I killed the ghost, that if I
    didn't know the bow was on the ghost's body, I probably wouldn't have found
    it. Search the ectoplasm (remains) of the ghost, or if you killed it
    against a slope, snoop around that area until a little box comes up saying
    that you're looking at its body. Then snatch and save and get on out!

    Read on for instructions. If you want to "Discover the Magic Yourself",
    don't.

    *
    *
    *

    *

    *

    *

    *

    *

    *

    I wasn't sure if you needed this, but since you've probably turned the place
    upside down looking for the freaking thing, I'll tell you where to go...(I
    remember well because it's the last quest I did before I went to work about
    five hours ago)

    Go in through from the front door until you get to the large chamber with
    all the little protrusions from the water, the ones you have to jump to to
    get across. Go to the left door in this chamber and you should be in a
    large vertical chamber with walkways that spiral upwards. The very top
    Burial is the one you want; I think it's called Juno Burial. Go in, follow
    it to the very back, and you should find the spirit of Sul-Senipul.

    Hope that helped!

    I think I know what this is. I actually did that quest, and as I was on my
    way back, I checked my possessions to find that the bow was missing. I was
    so upset because I went through all that trouble, got the bow, and now I
    couldn't figure out where it went. So I retraced my steps, refought the
    baddies, and there wasn't anything there! I don't know how this happened,
    but as I've given it a fresh go with a new character, I hope that this time
    the bow won't just "vanish" again.

    "DoomMunky" <MunkyNorth@literotica.org> wrote in message

    > I just did the same quest and realized, as I killed the ghost, that if I
    > didn't know the bow was on the ghost's body, I probably wouldn't have
    found
    > it. Search the ectoplasm (remains) of the ghost, or if you killed it
    > against a slope, snoop around that area until a little box comes up saying
    > that you're looking at its body. Then snatch and save and get on out!
    >

    > Read on for instructions. If you want to "Discover the Magic Yourself",
    > don't.
    >
    > *
    > *
    > *

    > *
    >
    > *
    >
    > *
    >
    > *
    >
    > *
    >
    > *
    >
    > I wasn't sure if you needed this, but since you've probably turned the
    place
    > upside down looking for the freaking thing, I'll tell you where to go...(I
    > remember well because it's the last quest I did before I went to work
    about
    > five hours ago)
    >
    > Go in through from the front door until you get to the large chamber with
    > all the little protrusions from the water, the ones you have to jump to to
    > get across. Go to the left door in this chamber and you should be in a
    > large vertical chamber with walkways that spiral upwards. The very top
    > Burial is the one you want; I think it's called Juno Burial. Go in,
    follow
    > it to the very back, and you should find the spirit of Sul-Senipul.
    >
    > Hope that helped!

Games Video Games