Australia cheapest EPSON Stylus Photo Printer R1800 is 109..

This is the cheapest ive seen it. Anyone else got a better price ?

http://www.eyo.com.au/details_K-R1800.html

Wish it was 700 bucks like it should be with the exchange rate.

Thanks.
9 answers Last reply
More about australia cheapest epson stylus photo printer r1800

    Only £338 in the UK.

    "Paul GoodBar" <1@abc.com> wrote in message

    > This is the cheapest ive seen it. Anyone else got a better price ?
    >

    > http://www.eyo.com.au/details_K-R1800.html
    >

    > Wish it was 700 bucks like it should be with the exchange rate.
    >
    > Thanks.

    "Paul GoodBar" <1@abc.com> wrote in message

    > This is the cheapest ive seen it. Anyone else got a better price ?
    >

    > http://www.eyo.com.au/details_K-R1800.html
    >

    > Wish it was 700 bucks like it should be with the exchange rate.
    >
    > Thanks.

    All that bloody sunshine, and gubbing England at Rugby, and now you also
    want cheap printer prices.

    Bloody OZ!!

    Roy G (not english)

    "Paul GoodBar" <1@abc.com> wrote in message

    > This is the cheapest ive seen it. Anyone else got a better price ?
    >

    > http://www.eyo.com.au/details_K-R1800.html
    >

    > Wish it was 700 bucks like it should be with the exchange rate.
    >
    > Thanks.

    My current favourite store www.umart.net has them for a smidgen under at:
    $1050 (note they are NOT the same as umart.com.au!)

    If you don't already know of them, these price search sites are useful:
    http://www.staticice.com.au/
    http://www.ausprices.com/
    http://www.razorprices.com/ (This one is temporarily out of action for a
    couple of months)

    I think I'm going to wait 6 months and hope the price progressively drops
    (and I can't justify buying one yet anyway)

    Paul GoodBar wrote:

    > This is the cheapest ive seen it. Anyone else got a better price ?
    >

    > http://www.eyo.com.au/details_K-R1800.html
    >

    > Wish it was 700 bucks like it should be with the exchange rate.
    >
    > Thanks.

    I have now had a price of $1049. Looking into another price from the PMA
    trade show in Brisbane next week.

    Not many people are accepting the Australian retail price difference
    between the R800 and the R1800 compared with US or UK pricing.

    get a one from USA ?

    "Paul GoodBar" <1@abc.com> wrote in message

    > This is the cheapest ive seen it. Anyone else got a better price ?
    >

    > http://www.eyo.com.au/details_K-R1800.html
    >

    > Wish it was 700 bucks like it should be with the exchange rate.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Certainly an error, but
    https://www.cws.net.au/store/cart.cfm?perform=40&selectedItem=printer A$610

    Caitlin wrote:
    > "Paul GoodBar" <1@abc.com> wrote in message
    >

    >>This is the cheapest ive seen it. Anyone else got a better price ?
    >>

    >>http://www.eyo.com.au/details_K-R1800.html
    >>

    >>Wish it was 700 bucks like it should be with the exchange rate.
    >>
    >>Thanks.
    >>

    > Certainly an error, but
    > https://www.cws.net.au/store/cart.cfm?perform=40&selectedItem=printer A$610

    they have the R800 listed as well at $599 - wonder if they will notice
    if we order a couple of R1800's or do you think they will kick?

    Rob wrote:
    > Caitlin wrote:
    >
    >> "Paul GoodBar" <1@abc.com> wrote in message
    >>

    >>> This is the cheapest ive seen it. Anyone else got a better price ?
    >>>

    >>> http://www.eyo.com.au/details_K-R1800.html
    >>>

    >>> Wish it was 700 bucks like it should be with the exchange rate.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks.
    >>>

    >> Certainly an error, but
    >> https://www.cws.net.au/store/cart.cfm?perform=40&selectedItem=printer
    >> A$610
    >>

    > they have the R800 listed as well at $599 - wonder if they will notice
    > if we order a couple of R1800's or do you think they will kick?

    Next time I looked its jumped to $1169

    "Rob" <mesa@mine.com> wrote in message
    > Rob wrote:
    >> Caitlin wrote:
    >>>

    >>> Certainly an error, but
    >>> https://www.cws.net.au/store/cart.cfm?perform=40&selectedItem=printer
    >>> A$610
    >>>

    >> they have the R800 listed as well at $599 - wonder if they will notice if
    >> we order a couple of R1800's or do you think they will kick?

    > Next time I looked its jumped to $1169

    lol - they must have heard us!!

Printers Stylus Photo Epson Peripherals