Australia cheapest EPSON Stylus Photo Printer R1800 is 109..

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
May 5, 2005 5:01:46 AM

This is the cheapest ive seen it. Anyone else got a better price ?

http://www.eyo.com.au/details_K-R1800.html

Wish it was 700 bucks like it should be with the exchange rate.

Thanks.
May 5, 2005 5:01:47 AM

Only £338 in the UK.

"Paul GoodBar" <1@abc.com> wrote in message

> This is the cheapest ive seen it. Anyone else got a better price ?
>

> http://www.eyo.com.au/details_K-R1800.html
>

> Wish it was 700 bucks like it should be with the exchange rate.
>
> Thanks.

May 5, 2005 5:01:47 AM

"Paul GoodBar" <1@abc.com> wrote in message

> This is the cheapest ive seen it. Anyone else got a better price ?
>

> http://www.eyo.com.au/details_K-R1800.html
>

> Wish it was 700 bucks like it should be with the exchange rate.
>
> Thanks.

All that bloody sunshine, and gubbing England at Rugby, and now you also
want cheap printer prices.

Bloody OZ!!

Roy G (not english)
May 5, 2005 11:47:05 AM

"Paul GoodBar" <1@abc.com> wrote in message

> This is the cheapest ive seen it. Anyone else got a better price ?
>

> http://www.eyo.com.au/details_K-R1800.html
>

> Wish it was 700 bucks like it should be with the exchange rate.
>
> Thanks.

My current favourite store www.umart.net has them for a smidgen under at:
$1050 (note they are NOT the same as umart.com.au!)

If you don't already know of them, these price search sites are useful:
http://www.staticice.com.au/
http://www.ausprices.com/
http://www.razorprices.com/ (This one is temporarily out of action for a
couple of months)

I think I'm going to wait 6 months and hope the price progressively drops
(and I can't justify buying one yet anyway)
May 5, 2005 12:54:04 PM

Paul GoodBar wrote:

> This is the cheapest ive seen it. Anyone else got a better price ?
>

> http://www.eyo.com.au/details_K-R1800.html
>

> Wish it was 700 bucks like it should be with the exchange rate.
>
> Thanks.

I have now had a price of $1049. Looking into another price from the PMA
trade show in Brisbane next week.

Not many people are accepting the Australian retail price difference
between the R800 and the R1800 compared with US or UK pricing.
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 2:57:38 AM

get a one from USA ?
May 10, 2005 1:29:20 PM

Caitlin wrote:
> "Paul GoodBar" <1@abc.com> wrote in message
>

>>This is the cheapest ive seen it. Anyone else got a better price ?
>>

>>http://www.eyo.com.au/details_K-R1800.html
>>

>>Wish it was 700 bucks like it should be with the exchange rate.
>>
>>Thanks.
>>

> Certainly an error, but
> https://www.cws.net.au/store/cart.cfm?perform=40&select... A$610

they have the R800 listed as well at $599 - wonder if they will notice
if we order a couple of R1800's or do you think they will kick?

May 10, 2005 5:53:31 PM

Rob wrote:
> Caitlin wrote:
>
>> "Paul GoodBar" <1@abc.com> wrote in message
>>

>>> This is the cheapest ive seen it. Anyone else got a better price ?
>>>

>>> http://www.eyo.com.au/details_K-R1800.html
>>>

>>> Wish it was 700 bucks like it should be with the exchange rate.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>

>> Certainly an error, but
>> https://www.cws.net.au/store/cart.cfm?perform=40&select...
>> A$610
>>

> they have the R800 listed as well at $599 - wonder if they will notice
> if we order a couple of R1800's or do you think they will kick?

Next time I looked its jumped to $1169
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 11:33:10 PM

"Rob" <mesa@mine.com> wrote in message
> Rob wrote:
>> Caitlin wrote:
>>>

>>> Certainly an error, but
>>> https://www.cws.net.au/store/cart.cfm?perform=40&select...
>>> A$610
>>>

>> they have the R800 listed as well at $599 - wonder if they will notice if
>> we order a couple of R1800's or do you think they will kick?

> Next time I looked its jumped to $1169

lol - they must have heard us!!
!