Event ID 10002 for Store.exe in Windows 2003/Exchange 2003..

Problem is described in KB823159. It says I need to acquire and run
HKCRScan.exe from MSS PSS group. Cannot get thru maze of support options ($)
to find group.

Where can I obtain a copy of this tool?
--
Gary Ainsworth
713-218-6788

GDA wrote:
> *Problem is described in KB823159. It says I need to acquire and
> run
> HKCRScan.exe from MSS PSS group. Cannot get thru maze of support
> options ($)
> to find group.
>
> Where can I obtain a copy of this tool?
> --
> Gary Ainsworth
> 713-218-6788 *

Gary,
I am looking for the same tool and I was wondering if you found it
anywhere?

Jeff

--
jesmith2095