Getting attacked by assasins.. omh help!!

Last response: in Video Games
June 26, 2004 12:54:33 AM

Hey
I just purchased (and installed ) tribunal expansion. I am currently trying
to complete my main morrowind quest, about half way through. I don't plan to
play on tribunal just yet.

Now every time I try to rest outside (around Molag Mar currently) , i get
attacked by Darkbrotherhood guys. They are really tough to kill, even for my
level 21 samurai (with 80endurance, 81str and 66 longsword skill... ).

Why do they attack me? and when (if ever) will they stop? Is it because I
installed tribunal?

More about : attacked assasins omh

Anonymous
June 26, 2004 12:54:34 AM

AseStar wrote:

> Hey
> I just purchased (and installed ) tribunal expansion. I am currently trying
> to complete my main morrowind quest, about half way through. I don't plan to
> play on tribunal just yet.
>
> Now every time I try to rest outside (around Molag Mar currently) , i get
> attacked by Darkbrotherhood guys. They are really tough to kill, even for my
> level 21 samurai (with 80endurance, 81str and 66 longsword skill... ).
>
> Why do they attack me? and when (if ever) will they stop? Is it because I
> installed tribunal?

Yes, this is part of the Tribunal main quest. The first time
you were attacked by Dark Brotherhood assassins you got a new
journal entry. Always check your journal when something like
this happens, you will often find clues as to what to do next
mentioned in the journal. In this case, the journal suggests
that you speak to a guard (meaning Imperial Legion), and when
you do, you will be given instructions on where to go and who
to speak with to make the attacks stop.
Anonymous
June 26, 2004 12:54:34 AM

"AseStar" <a s e s t a r @ s t a r t . n o> wrote in message news:D i0Dc.649

> Now every time I try to rest outside i get
> attacked by Darkbrotherhood guys.
> Why do they attack me? Is it because I
> installed tribunal?

Yes, the Morrowind assassins are attacking you because you installed
Tribunal. That really ticks them off.

BUT!

You should see what they do to you if you install Neverwinter Nights. It's
almost too horrendous to contemplate.

;-)

/Andy
June 26, 2004 11:06:47 PM

Andy, you serious? I was thinking about installing Nwn, but now i might not
:(  ..

Seriously, I just checked up with that dude in Admentium at Ebonhart, he
said me to go to Mournhold (through a lady wizard). Now I don't want to
start tribunal quests just yet, as i haven't finished morrowind quest.
Do I have to do a lot of tribunal missions before this assasination stops?
Or is just talk to some one and it stops, if so then I might stop those
assasins, finish Mrw and then resume further tribunal quests.

"Andy B" <AndyNoSpamHereEitherBadeaux@cox.nospam.net> wrote in message

> "AseStar" <a s e s t a r @ s t a r t . n o> wrote in message
news:D i0Dc.649

> > Now every time I try to rest outside i get
> > attacked by Darkbrotherhood guys.
> > Why do they attack me? Is it because I
> > installed tribunal?
>
> Yes, the Morrowind assassins are attacking you because you installed
> Tribunal. That really ticks them off.
>
> BUT!
>
> You should see what they do to you if you install Neverwinter Nights.
It's
> almost too horrendous to contemplate.
>
> ;-)
>
> /Andy

Anonymous
June 26, 2004 11:43:02 PM

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 19:06:47 GMT, in alt.games.morrowind, "AseStar" <a s e s
t a r @ s t a r t . n o> wrote:

>Seriously, I just checked up with that dude in Admentium at Ebonhart, he
>said me to go to Mournhold (through a lady wizard). Now I don't want to
>start tribunal quests just yet, as i haven't finished morrowind quest.
>Do I have to do a lot of tribunal missions before this assasination stops?
>Or is just talk to some one and it stops, if so then I might stop those
>assasins, finish Mrw and then resume further tribunal quests.

If you've talked to the guy in Ebonheart, you've done enough to stop the
assassins from attacking.

You can wait and do the Tribunal quests whenever you want; there's no rush.
Anonymous
June 27, 2004 1:55:15 AM

Thanks.. That did the trick!!

Now i can sleep easy wherever i need to.

<DinkumThinkum@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 19:06:47 GMT, in alt.games.morrowind, "AseStar" <a s e
> t a r @ s t a r t . n o> wrote:
>
> >Seriously, I just checked up with that dude in Admentium at Ebonhart, he
> >said me to go to Mournhold (through a lady wizard). Now I don't want to
> >start tribunal quests just yet, as i haven't finished morrowind quest.
> >Do I have to do a lot of tribunal missions before this assasination
stops?
> >Or is just talk to some one and it stops, if so then I might stop those
> >assasins, finish Mrw and then resume further tribunal quests.
>
> If you've talked to the guy in Ebonheart, you've done enough to stop the
> assassins from attacking.
>
> You can wait and do the Tribunal quests whenever you want; there's no
rush.
Anonymous
June 27, 2004 1:55:16 AM

> Thanks.. That did the trick!!
>
> Now i can sleep easy wherever i need to.
>
> > If you've talked to the guy in Ebonheart, you've done enough to stop the
> > assassins from attacking.
> >
> > You can wait and do the Tribunal quests whenever you want; there's no
> rush.

Yes - I was just making a play on words. :-)
!