Problem with deleted Computer Object

I have a GPO that disables the local administrator account on a client
computer. The computer object representing this client has been
deleted from Active Directory and users can't log onto this client.

If I can't restore the Computer Object from backup is there any other
way to enable connectivity of the client?

Regards

Gemel

gemel wrote:
> I have a GPO that disables the local administrator account on a client
> computer.

Yoicks ... mind if I ask why??

> The computer object representing this client has been
> deleted from Active Directory and users can't log onto this client.

Well, unless they had local accounts, that makes sense.

> If I can't restore the Computer Object from backup is there any other
> way to enable connectivity of the client?

You will need to rejoin the computer to the domain.