Unable to Access Directory Service When Accessing Certific..

We are running W2K SP4. If we try and access our Message Queueing
Certificates we get an 0xc00e0013 error. This error means we cannot access
the Directory Service. How do we troubleshoot our inability to access the
Directory Service?
1 answer Last reply
More about unable access directory service accessing certific

    There is a utility in the support tools d:\support\tools\setup that will
    install to c:\program files\support tools\ldp.exe which can assist in trying
    to track down bind issues to AD.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;814662

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;224543

    "Ed S." <EdS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > We are running W2K SP4. If we try and access our Message Queueing
    > Certificates we get an 0xc00e0013 error. This error means we cannot
    access
    > the Directory Service. How do we troubleshoot our inability to access the
    > Directory Service?

Microsoft Active Directory Windows