Unable to Access Directory Service When Accessing Certific..

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
March 29, 2005 1:27:03 PM

We are running W2K SP4. If we try and access our Message Queueing
Certificates we get an 0xc00e0013 error. This error means we cannot access
the Directory Service. How do we troubleshoot our inability to access the
Directory Service?
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 5:07:47 PM

There is a utility in the support tools d:\support\tools\setup that will
install to c:\program files\support tools\ldp.exe which can assist in trying
to track down bind issues to AD.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;814662

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;224543

!