Event ID: 1168
Date: 3/30/2005
Time: 7:40:56 AM
User: N/A
Computer: PONYEX
Error 1(1) has occurred (Internal ID 30d0702). Please contact Microsoft
Product Support Services for assistance.

Take a look at this
http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1168&eventno=536&source=NTDS%20General&phase=1
It has some info not sure if it helps. Not much on this issue.

Dan Haight wrote:
> Hello;
> Has anyone seen this specific event show up on your server 2000 DC
> before? I cannot find any post related to this specific error code.
> It seems to be happening only on reboot or 2x a day (I thought
> replication problem, but then it would show up more than 2x a day.).
> Thanks
>
> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: NTDS General
> Event Category: (9)
> Event ID: 1168
> Date: 3/30/2005
> Time: 7:40:56 AM
> User: N/A
> Computer: PONYEX
> Error 1(1) has occurred (Internal ID 30d0702). Please contact
> Microsoft Product Support Services for assistance.

We had random occurences of 1168 errors ages back shortly after we upgraded
our estate to SP4.

I raised the issue with Premier Support at the time and there was a hotfix
available:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827531

There appears to be quite a few variations of event id 1168 and I cannot
guarantee your particular problem is the same as what we encountered.

I'd suggest contacting Product Support Services as advised in the error. I
believe it would be free in such a case.

Best Wishes,
--
Peter <X-Files Fan>
Please Note: Emailed replies cc'd / bcc'd , containing HTML or attachments