Event ID: 1168
Date: 3/30/2005
Time: 7:40:56 AM
User: N/A
Computer: PONYEX
Error 1(1) has occurred (Internal ID 30d0702). Please contact Microsoft
Product Support Services for assistance.
2 answers Last reply
More about ntds event 1168 error

    Take a look at this
    http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1168&eventno=536&source=NTDS%20General&phase=1
    It has some info not sure if it helps. Not much on this issue.

    Dan Haight wrote:
    > Hello;
    > Has anyone seen this specific event show up on your server 2000 DC
    > before? I cannot find any post related to this specific error code.
    > It seems to be happening only on reboot or 2x a day (I thought
    > replication problem, but then it would show up more than 2x a day.).
    > Thanks
    >
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: NTDS General
    > Event Category: (9)
    > Event ID: 1168
    > Date: 3/30/2005
    > Time: 7:40:56 AM
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: PONYEX
    > Error 1(1) has occurred (Internal ID 30d0702). Please contact
    > Microsoft Product Support Services for assistance.

    We had random occurences of 1168 errors ages back shortly after we upgraded
    our estate to SP4.

    I raised the issue with Premier Support at the time and there was a hotfix
    available:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827531

    There appears to be quite a few variations of event id 1168 and I cannot
    guarantee your particular problem is the same as what we encountered.

    I'd suggest contacting Product Support Services as advised in the error. I
    believe it would be free in such a case.

    Best Wishes,
    --
    Peter <X-Files Fan>
    Please Note: Emailed replies cc'd / bcc'd , containing HTML or attachments

Event Id Microsoft Active Directory Windows