Cheap postcard paper? Help!

Tor

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2002

Hi I just got done hairdrying a 100 prints as the backside of my epson
4x6 glossy paper is not meant to take ink. As I see myself needing this
on a reaccurring basis... this is what I am looking for:

1) 4x6 paper to print in my picturemate printer. (precut, thank you)

2) Preferablly glossy on one side/matt on the other.

3) Heavy as can be.

4) Cheap.

I am even interested in strait up card stock, without fancy coatings.
Just as long as prints OK and is precut.

Any Ideas?

Tor

"tor" <galleywench@mail.com> wrote in message
> Hi I just got done hairdrying a 100 prints as the backside of my epson
> 4x6 glossy paper is not meant to take ink. As I see myself needing this
> on a reaccurring basis

Google found this...
http://www.connectedguide.com/photos/howto/0501valentines/
Quote: If you are looking for even greater economy you can buy a box of 50
double-sided postcards from Epson's Website (www.epson.com) for $8.10.

Not sure if they are gloss.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

tor wrote:

> Hi I just got done hairdrying a 100 prints as the backside of my epson
> 4x6 glossy paper is not meant to take ink. As I see myself needing this
> on a reaccurring basis... this is what I am looking for:
>
> 1) 4x6 paper to print in my picturemate printer. (precut, thank you)
>
> 2) Preferablly glossy on one side/matt on the other.
>
> 3) Heavy as can be.
>
> 4) Cheap.
>
> I am even interested in strait up card stock, without fancy coatings.
> Just as long as prints OK and is precut.
>
> Any Ideas?
>
> Tor

Kodak have a double sided paper and thats cheap! Thats all I can think
of which I have used for double sided pages.

Do canon have some?

CWatters wrote:
> http://www.connectedguide.com/photos/howto/0501valentines/
> Quote: If you are looking for even greater economy you can buy a box of 50
> double-sided postcards from Epson's Website (www.epson.com) for $8.10.

My reading of post office rules says that ANY sheet of paper (flat
ANYTHING) of acceptable size (Anything from 3-1/2"x5"xo.007" to
4-1/4"x6"xo.016" thick can be mailed as a POSTCARD!)

So... make a print in that size range, print on the back side the
addressee and your return address, stick 23 cents postage (within USA)
onto it, upper right corner, and put it into the US mail!

Angelo Campanella