SNMP

Does anyone out there know the OIDs for Active Directory,Exchange and the
rest of the Microsoft Tree?

Thanks!

Curt Shaffer wrote:

> Does anyone out there know the OIDs for Active Directory,Exchange and the
> rest of the Microsoft Tree?
>
> Thanks!

Use the Active Directory Schema snapin for MMC. schmgmt.dll is the dll for
the snapin which you may have to register using regsvr32 if it hasn't already
been registered. You will know if it has or not w hen you open MMC and you
don't see the snapin listed at teh top of the list. Once listed you can view
the individual classes and attributes in the schema, modify the schema, and
see properties on the attributes (among them the OIDs).
I haven't yet figured out an easy way of exporting the list in an easy to
read list format so you may have to just click on each one you want to look
at to get the OID. If you want them all then maybe someone else can tell you
an easier way to view them.

Thanks!

That is exactly what I needed. Now however when I walk or get the OID I get
all NULL for some reason. The community string is right. Any clues?

Thanks again!