Sourcing user logon/ logoff time

G'day all
I was wondering if I could get some help from one of you guru's out there.
We run a medium sized AD domain with about 500 users over 7 sites all
running
Win2K machines and a mixture of Win2K and 2003 Servers. There is a DC at
each site..
One of the mangers wants to know what time a particular couple of users
logged on and
logged off on specific dates. I've been trolling through event logs to no
avail and was wondering if
anyone knew a simple way to acertain this information?
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Mark
Aus
1 answer Last reply
More about sourcing user logon logoff time

    You can audit successful and failed logon attempts by enabling Audit Account
    Logon and Audit Logon.

    Also check out this KB.

    Logoff event messages are not logged in the security log when you use the
    Audit Logon Events feature in Windows 2000
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=318253

    br,
    Denis

    "Mark" <bigbaddude@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > G'day all
    > I was wondering if I could get some help from one of you guru's out there.
    > We run a medium sized AD domain with about 500 users over 7 sites all
    > running
    > Win2K machines and a mixture of Win2K and 2003 Servers. There is a DC at
    > each site..
    > One of the mangers wants to know what time a particular couple of users
    > logged on and
    > logged off on specific dates. I've been trolling through event logs to no
    > avail and was wondering if
    > anyone knew a simple way to acertain this information?
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Regards
    > Mark
    > Aus