roaming profiles problems

I am using roaming profiles in my network and for the first time i am having
the local profile get a .bak extension on the folder. When this happens the
roaming profile will not load. The only way i can fix it is to remove the
username.bak folder and then the profile comes down fine and every thing
seems to work. This seems to happen randomly in the network. Any help would
be great.

Since you do not know why the roaming profiles did not load, and there might
be different reasons, I suggest you to check the event log for details.

br,
Denis

"Double B" <DoubleB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am using roaming profiles in my network and for the first time i am
having
> the local profile get a .bak extension on the folder. When this happens
the
> roaming profile will not load. The only way i can fix it is to remove the
> username.bak folder and then the profile comes down fine and every thing
> seems to work. This seems to happen randomly in the network. Any help
would
> be great.

TRENDING THREADS