Can't log into windows / possible virus

I am having real problems. I can't seem to be able to log
into Windows. A message come sup saying "Userinit logon
applicarion has encountered a problem and needs to
close." What does this mean? How can I log on ? I can't
get the computer to do anything - excpet get into this
help chat.
2 answers Last reply
More about windows virus

    "Brad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I am having real problems. I can't seem to be able to log
    >into Windows. A message come sup saying "Userinit logon
    >applicarion has encountered a problem and needs to
    >close." What does this mean? How can I log on ? I can't
    >get the computer to do anything - excpet get into this
    >help chat.

    See "Resources for Troubleshooting Startup Problems in Windows XP"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308041).

    --
    (tm)
  2. Hi, I recommend you have a read on this article. It can help you resolve the startup problems. :D

    http://ezinearticles.com/?Windows-Xp-Startup-Problems---3-Easy-Ways-to-Fix-Windows-Xp-Startup-Problems&id=3087747

Virus Microsoft Windows XP